Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2015

Ewe Complete Me

Yesterday I took the whole morning to just sit and create and one of my favorite things to do is watercolor. I've had this stamp set patiently waiting on the top of my desk for a day where I could just sit in a quiet house and paint a little.

And I'm so glad I waited. Because it was silent, nobody calling for a snack, no place to rush off to. 
Just sit. And paint.


Now, don't get me wrong, and don't judge. I love the hustle, bustle, crazy of our lives. I love that the boys NEED me around, because apparently no matter where I am in the house, shower, bathroom, laundry room, sleeping, there is almost always a fairly URGENT question for me to answer. Even when their Dad is sitting next to them, they will come and find me.  

And that's a-okay.

But yesterday. Silence.


So while yes, Together certainly IS the nicest place to be. Every now and again, I'll take alone in my peace and quiet, just for an hour or two.  

This adorable image is from The Cat's Pajamas and is titled Ewe Complete Me.  The set has a whole slew of cute sentiments to go with the image, I hope you'll check it out.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

A fabulous creation - so glad to see you pop up on my reader Joanne.

Jen Shults said...

Oh my gosh this is fabulous and your watercoloring is just amazing!

Tracey said...

Quiet uninterrupted crafty time is such a blessing!! Love this card Joanne!

Tami B. said...

This is too cute.

Anonymous said...

About time you got back and of course, with a bang!! Love this Jo!!!! And I get the kid thing, mine is going off to college in August and I have no idea what I am going to do!!!!

Country Mouse said...

This is so cute!!!!!
Love the card layout!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover