Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 3, 2014

Introducing the MFT Color Palette Challenge - Play to Win!

I'm giddy about the new My Favorite Things Color Palette Challenge!  It's a great way to keep inspired, put those stamps and Die-namics of yours to use and play with new color combinations.

For our first Color Palette Challenge - we're using a classic MFT color combination pink, black and white.  Of course since it is new release time, I got to put some of the newest MFT Goodies to use! 

My card for the Color Palette Challenge includes a peek at the new TRANSFORM-ables Heart Full of Love, which will be previewed in more detail a little later this week.  My embellishment trio today includes a Scalloped Rolled Flower cut from Sweet Tooth felt.  This pretty rolled flower is the Royal Rose which was cut from Sweet Tooth card stock which was first stamped with the Typewriter Text background stamp.  One tiny Grout Grey button is nestled in.  For a different look, I'm using just the open leaf from the Layered Leaves Die-namics.


By the way, if you haven't been hopping along, you'll want to be sure to check the MFT Blog every day for full set reveals, links to designers with samples to share, and of course PRIZES!

While you're waiting patiently for the new release, I hope you'll head on over and join us for the Color Palette Challenge. You can add your creation to the inLinkz here!    You have until Wednesday, February 5 at noon EST to add your link and be eligible for the prize of up to $20 in MFT Cash to be spent in the MFT boutique. Winners are chosen at random, so everyone has a chance! The monthly prize is a $15 Gift Voucher to My Favorite Things, but if you use MFT stamps in your project, you’ll receive an extra $5.


Thanks for stopping by today! See you again tonight at midnight!

You'll find the links to the products I've used today, the January release links will work starting Tuesday night at 10pm! 


12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, I love it.

Lisa H. said...

ack!!! LOOOOVE this. Do I say that everytime I come here? lol. that love heart is a MUST have AND I'm totally casing the text flower and that leaf....awesome!

Tricia T said...

Wow. The new die is gorgeous! And your card is so soft and pretty. I really like the new grey!

Tricia

Tricia T said...

Wow. The new die is gorgeous! And your card is so soft and pretty. I really like the new grey!

Tricia

cebelica said...

This is so pretty and elegant. I love it! Hugs!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I wish I had these MFT papers but I don't!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love your cluster in the corner!!!

redstampinsam said...

I love how you used just one open layer of the leaves for this card and how you combined the typewriter background and rolled rose together. They really make your card POP!

redstampinsam said...

I love how you used just one open layer of the leaves for this card and how you combined the typewriter background and rolled rose together. They really make your card POP!

Lagene said...

WOW! This is Beautiful!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

psst!! ;) Love the flower/button trio!! And those leaves are TDF!!

XOXOXO

robinann17 said...

What a beautiful Card - love the way you placed the flowers on it and the colors are one of my very favorite color combos! Terrific! Robin

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover