Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 12, 2013

My Favorite Things Product Launch: Home Sweet Home and Treat Tote Die-namics

Welcome to the My Favorite Things November Product Launch!  All the stamps, Die-namics and stencils that we've been sharing are NOW available in the MFT Boutique, but wait, it gets better!  

This holiday season, the gifts are for YOU. Visit each of the MFT Designers' November Product Launch posts and leave a comment by the end of the day on Thursday, November 14 for your chance to WIN one of 20, $10 Gift Vouchers (that's $200 in prizes - NICE!). The winners will be chosen at random and the prizes will be sent out on November 15. One prize will be given away from each of the designers' blogs, as well as one from the MFT Blog. Ready? Set. Comment!

Tonight I am excited to showcase the adorable new Home Sweet Home Die-namics and the coordinating Treat Tote Die-namics.  PS. I've added links with photos at the bottom of this post for all the items I've used tonight to make things quick and easy for you! 

The Treat Tote Die-namics is a breeze to assemble, you cut the base for the box twice, then assemble the bases. Then simply fold up the sides and shazam, a sweet little treat box. This one is filled with two home-made chocolate chip cookies, but store bought will work just as well and I promise, I'll keep your secret, that's what crafty friends are for! 

By the way... I recommend using the Metal Adaptor Plate as part of your sandwich stack whenever cutting a treat box, it just gives a bit more depth to your score lines.    


A little tiny tag hangs from the cello bag the Traditional Tags STAX were paired with last month's Pierced Traditional Tags STAX and then I added the tiniest of the Heart STAX

You can use the solid shapes in the Home Sweet Home Die-namics to cut and re-cut the base of the house so that you can see inside, for this version however, I added the shapes as a solid backer to the doors and windows.  How adorable are the window boxes and flowers.  

I use the solid door to create a little chimney for the house too.  



Here's another idea for this adorable Die-namics set.  When paired with a "congratulations" sentiment you can create a custom welcome to your new home card.  Tonight I've got a red house, because gosh I just love red houses.  My children apparently do not agree and said "Mom, you should have made that house another color instead."  I'm so lucky  to have two little art directors around here ---> sigh <----   

I switched up the layout of the door and windows for a different style home.  The Cloud STAX were cut from Sweet Tooth Felt.  I added a sweet little fence and layered the Grassy Edges Die-namics in too.  


The congratulations sentiment was pulled from Lisa Johnson's Vintage Frames Stamp set, and sits on top of a Fishtail Flags Die-namics
















Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover