Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2013

MFT's New Release Coundown - Hybrid Camellia Flower

I'm back with another card to share as part of the My Favorite Things New Release Countdown.  Today we are SIX days from the new release.

Don't forget to head on over to the MFT Blog every day during our
Release Countdown for your chance at one of the SEVEN Prizes


I'm always in love with the elegance of a white on white card.  Whenever I see them pop up on Pinterest or in a magazine, I always find them so striking.  Today I have used the stunning new Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-namics and paired it with the Layered Leaves Die-namics

My main panel was cut with the gorgeous new Chevron Cover-Up.  This is a really spectacular Die-namics.  It will be equally beautiful for an embossed pattern on your cardstock.  I'll try that one later this week.



To get these really fluffy flower petals, I used my stylus to rub along each of the petals to give a nice curled effect before assembling the flower.  You can find a video which shows step by step how to create the Hybrid Camellia Flower over on the MFT Blog.
 
I love the options you have with the new Layered Leaves, use them individually or paired for a detailed look like this.  I'm very excited to have some new leaf options for my assorted flower trios that I like to make!


The sentiment was plucked from the Vintage Frames Stamp Set which I previewed yesterday, such a pretty font, just perfect for a *nearly* all white wedding card. 

Remember to check out the MFT Blog for a close look at the stamps and Die-namics that are being featured today. 

17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gypsy 2 said...

Thanks for the tip if how to shape the flowers.Love your card...simply elegant!

Tammy H said...

Loving the new chevron cutting plate. That one will get lots of use. The tone on tone is very classy.

Tracey said...

Love the white on white! So elegant!

tanja said...

do love this work by tanja

Sherilin said...

I love the white on white look. Very pretty!

wendy said...

so pretty, love white on white

Janelle said...

LOVE the elegant look of this card...GOOD JOB!

Colleen said...

Your card is so wonderful, I would love to receive this for my wedding!

Sabrina said...

Love the white on white with the touch of green!!

Anonymous said...

This card is so elegant looking. I love it!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Joanne!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love the White on White of this card with a hint of color...Soooo elegantly BEAUTIFUL!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Gorgeous elegant card!

AmyR said...

I love the white on white with the pop of colour for the leaves - just gorgeous!

Gabby said...

Absolute beautiful white-on-white card! :)

Jodi Collins said...

SO gorgeous! LOVE all the white!

Anonymous said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I am in awe of this GF!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover