Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2013

My Favorite Things Teaser Time - Hello, Kitty!

Since I have two boys, I don't get to do a lot of playing dress up, maybe that's why I love these Pure Innocence stamps so much.  Today's preview is for the absolutely adorable Kitty Costume.

She's been watercolored with my Distress Markers, and then added to a pair of Rectangle STAX.  The slight embossing feature you get around the edges is an easy line to follow when I want to add a bit of stitching.

The tiny sentiment hangs from the Traditional Tags STAX and you can see a peek of the Picket Fence Die-namics cut from corrugated cardboard.   

Remember that TONIGHT is the night for the My Favorite Things New Release! You'll find all the latest stamps and Die-namics available at 10pm EST.

For now, be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog - print yourself a shopping list and take a peek at the full stamp and Die-namics reveals. 

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover