Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 2, 2013

Just Bewitching

I've got another watercolored sample to share for the upcoming release over at My Favorite Things.   I had so much fun coloring up this not-so-spooky "Bewitching" image from the à la modes collection.   This pretty little witchy will join the collection as part of the upcoming August 6th Release. 

The definitions stamped across the bottom are part of the Trick or Sweet Stamp set and were stamped with the new Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink from My Favorite Things  - I must say I really love it and I have BIG plans to play with that more!  Fun stuff.   

Pairing the matching Tangy Orange Ink and Tangy Orange Card stock I stamped a quick background panel with the Jumbo Mod Borders. - um, why haven't I used that yet, it's AMAZING!  As I often do, the card base is made from my beloved Kraft Card stock. 

Speaking of that Trick or Sweet is a GREAT set! In fact I'm hoping to get to work with that stamp set a little more in depth tonight...hopefully my family cooperates with my need to get inky!)  It's super cute and will be great for quick prep for my boys.   

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog every day for full set reveals, Die-namics graphics and a list of all the designers with samples to share.  Of course, you'll also find information about the Teaser Time Prizes and really, who doesn't love PRIZES? 

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover