Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 4, 2013

Elegant or Whimsy? Lots of Fun with the MFT New Release


Welcome back for another 
My Favorite Things Preview! I'm very excited for today's post because I have cards to share in two VERY different styles.  Up first, I have a more elegantly designed card using two new stamp sets from Lisa Johnson Designs at My Favorite Things.


Grand Greetings is really just a beautiful and thoughtfully designed set.  I created my own background using the Splendid Sunflower stamp set using our new - and totally GORGEOUS Pigment Ink in Whip Cream

The card stocks you see here are two of the newest colors at My Favorite Things.  Fuse Green in the foreground and Olive in the background. They really compliment each other nicely.  


My second card today is more whimsy and fun.  You might have noticed that I'm on a Pure Innocence watercoloring kick. This cute little pirate boy is sweet as can be and was really fun to watercolor. 


I cut several scraps with my Fishtail Flags Die-namics and anchored them with a bit of zig-zag stitching and a Black Licorice Button.


You'll find full set graphics for today's stamps and Die-namics over at the My Favorite Things Blog.  Don't forget that you'll also find information about the My Favorite Things Teaser Time Prizes - so head on over!

All the latest stamps and Die-namics will be available Tuesday at 10pm. Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover