Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 8, 2013

Come Join Me - Cards with Character

Hi everyone!  You might have noticed, but I've been on a serious watercoloring kick lately!  I've really been enjoying it lately, it's a nice soothing, relaxing medium for me.  

I also like that it's highly portable, I did sneak some images and my markers and waterbrush with me on a recent vacation and decided it was a perfect way to get a little crafty fix. 

I'm very excited to let you in on something I've been working on behind the scenes along with several of my friends at My Favorite Things.  Introducing Cards with Character.  

The series of lessons that I created for this class are on watercoloring, but you'll also learn about creating with Prismacolor Pencils, Copic Markers, Paper Piecing as well as some really fun Clean and Simple techniques too! 

Creative Ladder is running an introductory special for only $35 for a limited time only.  You can sign up HERE

Here are some watercolored samples that I've shared here recently on my blog.  I've created entirely new cards for my series within the Cards with Character class complete with video tutorials for each lesson.  I really hope you'll check it out!  












0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover