Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 19, 2013

Birthday Wishes - Deconstructed Style

Today I have a birthday card for my very dear friend Jody!   I reached for this week's Deconstructed Sketch and the new Lisa Johnson Designs Birthday Greetings


My Square STAX were handy for all the square layers in this sketch.  I diecut a set of Pretty Posies and added a little Photo Corner to the top right hand corner.  The Naturals Buttons are some of my very favorite - I've got a little snippet of Hemp Cord tucked through each of the buttons. Across the bottom of the card I added a snippet of Simply Scallops in the small size.

I tucked in a little Art Expression Text stamped in Whip Cream Pigment Ink.  I'm loving the added possibilities with all the new background stamps that My Favorite Things is offering.  


Here's this week's Deconstructed Sketch!  I hope you'll head over to add your own version, and I also hope you'll head on over to wish Jody a very, very happy birthday!



I was excited to discover that our new dog is more than happy to snuggle up at my feet while I work at my stamp desk. In fact, he's pretty much happy any time that he gets to find a place to lay down and snuggle up close to me. The fact that he was willing to take a snooze while I made a card, well that was a really, really happy development!  Here's a peek at our new family member, Dart. 







4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

such a sweet card, Joanne. love all the extra details you added. I know I told you on FB, but Dart is so handsome. Welcome to the the love of dogs!

Alex said...

I love the cute flower !

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS card and I just LOVE Dart :) We had a black lab, they are so wonderful!

Heather Rogers said...

Such a pretty card, Joanne. Dart is one handsome boy. That is awesome that he has taken to you and your family so quickly. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover